Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004.
We’ll be happy to schedule videoconference streaming and a boardroom-style conference setup in a local conference center or hotel, subject to facility demand. When requesting a reporter, be sure to let us know how many people will be attending and how many hours you think you’ll need on-site, and we’ll make the arrangements.
We can also provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist at a location of your choice. Interpreters, civil subpoena and process service and courthouse record retrieval service are also available.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as complex business disputes, auto accidents and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Chapel Hill NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Chapel Hill area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Chapel Hill court reporter and North Carolina visit.
- The Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions; check out their list of Chapel Hill area hotels. Chapel Hill is home to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and UNC Hospitals.
- The Orange County Courthouse is located in Hillsborough, the county seat, on East Margaret Lane. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities in Orange County include Carrboro and Hillsborough. A small portion of Chapel Hill is located in neighboring Durham County; you can find courthouse information for that county here.
- Transportation: Interstate 40 runs through Chapel Hill, while Interstate 85 is located just to the north. US Highways 15 and 501 and N.C. Highway 54 also serve the area. The nearest major airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, located about 25 minutes to the east.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Chapel Hill that we serve include include Apex, Burlington, Cary, Durham and Pittsboro. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Concord, and Gastonia. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.