Need a trusted, professional Charlotte, North Carolina court reporter for your deposition? Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to Charlotte and other communities throughout North Carolina’s Piedmont region, has been trusted by attorneys and agencies to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services since 2004. We’re here to help!
We provide enterprise-grade videoconference room hosting and standard conference room hosting for depositions at our Charlotte office, located just off I-85 at ExecuBusiness Centers in the thriving University City area of northeast Charlotte (see map at bottom of this page). Your fully-furnished deposition room will be comfortable and private, with copy and reception support close by. For non-videoconference depositions, room fees are waived when a transcript is ordered at the time of the deposition. When requesting a reporter, be sure to let us know how many people will be attending and how many hours you think you’ll need on-site, and we’ll make the arrangements.
We can also provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist at a location of your choice. Document receipt for depositions by written questions is also available.
Witness in a nearby city? Our Charlotte University location is located 15 minutes from Huntersville, and 20-25 minutes from Concord and Cornelius.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as complex business disputes, auto accidents and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Trial-quality deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
- Straightforward, accurate billing
Planning Your Charlotte NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Charlotte area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Charlotte court reporter and North Carolina visit:
- The Charlotte Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s hotels and attractions.
- Charlotte is the county seat of Mecklenburg County, and is served by the Mecklenburg County Courthouse located on East Fourth Street. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here).
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport and Interstates 85 and 77 are the major transportation outlets serving the Charlotte metro area.
Cities Served In the Greater Charlotte Area
- Indian Trail
- Mint Hill
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.
Charlotte NC Court Reporting
Contact Us to Schedule at 704-706-2903 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Charlotte deposition center is located at ExecuBusiness Centers, 10130 Mallard Creek Rd, Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28262.