Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Concord, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004. While we do not have a physical office in Concord-Kannapolis, our Charlotte University office is located just 15 minutes away, and we can provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist at a location of your choice. Interpreters, civil subpoena and process service and courthouse record retrieval service are also available.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as complex business disputes, auto accidents and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Concord NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Concord-Kannapolis area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Concord court reporter and North Carolina visit.
- The Cabarrus Regional Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions. Check out their list of Concord area hotels for potential conference room rentals, or consider scheduling your deposition in our Charlotte deposition center. Concord is home to Charlotte Motor Speedway, the unofficial capital of the region’s thriving motor racing industry, and one of the largest shopping centers in the region, Concord Mills.
- As the county seat of Cabarrus County, Concord is home to the Cabarrus County Courthouse, located on Union Street South. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Cabarrus County include Harrisburg, Kannapolis, Mount Pleasant and Midland.
- Transportation: Interstate 85 runs through Concord, connecting the city to nearby Charlotte. US Highways 29 and 601 also serve the area. The nearest major airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, located about 40 minutes to the southwest. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Concord Regional Airport.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Concord that we serve include Cornelius, Huntersville, Kannapolis, Lexington, Monroe, Mooresville and Salisbury. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Cary, High Point, Gastonia, Chapel Hill, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.