Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Huntersville, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004.
Like all locations in our room concierge network, your fully-furnished deposition room will be comfortable and private, with copy and reception support close by. For non-videoconference depositions, room fees are waived when a transcript is ordered at the time of the deposition. When requesting a reporter, be sure to let us know how many people will be attending and how many hours you think you’ll need on-site, and we’ll make the arrangements.
We can also provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist at a location of your choice.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as business litigation, property disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Huntersville NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Huntersville area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Huntersville court reporter and North Carolina visit.
- The Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions. Check out their list of Huntersville and Lake Norman area hotels for potential conference room rentals, or consider scheduling your deposition in our Charlotte deposition center. As you may have guessed, Huntersville is located near beautiful Lake Norman, a popular metro Charlotte recreation area, and is at the heart of the region’s thriving motor racing industry.
- Nearby Charlotte is the county seat of Mecklenburg County, and the Mecklenburg County Courthouse is located on East Fourth Street in Charlotte. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Mecklenburg County include Cornelius, Davidson, Matthews, Mint Hill and Pineville.
- Spanish interpreter needed? Find an interpreter certified by the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts here.
- Transportation: Interstate 77 runs through Huntersville, connecting the city to nearby Charlotte. US Highway 21 also serves the area. The nearest major airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, located about 20 minutes to the southwest. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Concord Regional Airport.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Huntersville that we serve include Charlotte, Concord, Cornelius, Kannapolis, Lincolnton, Mooresville and Statesville. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Cary, High Point, Gastonia, Chapel Hill, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.