Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Matthews, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004. While we do not have a physical office in Matthews, we can provide a qualified reporter, legal video specialist and remote web-stream videoconferencing at a location of your choice. (High-speed internet connection required at location for web-stream videoconferencing.)
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as business litigation, property disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Matthews NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Matthews area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Matthews court reporter and North Carolina visit.
- The Matthews Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions; check out their list of Matthews hotels. Matthews is located just east of Charlotte, a short drive from beautiful Lake Norman, Charlotte Motor Speedway and the sights and sounds of Uptown Charlotte.
- The Mecklenburg County Courthouse is located on East Fourth Street in Charlotte, the county seat. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Mecklenburg County include Davidson, Huntersville, Mint Hill and Pineville.
- Serving a subpoena? Find a process server affiliated with the North Carolina Association of Professional Process Servers here.
- Transportation: Interstate 485 runs through Matthews, as does US Highway 74. The nearest major airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, located about 30 minutes to the northwest. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Concord Regional Airport and Charlotte-Monroe Regional Airport.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Matthews that we serve include Charlotte, Concord, Cornelius, Huntersville, Indian Trail and Monroe. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Cary, High Point, Gastonia, Chapel Hill, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.