Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Mooresville, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004.
We’ll be happy to schedule videoconference streaming and a boardroom-style conference setup in a local conference center or hotel, subject to facility demand. When requesting a reporter, be sure to let us know how many people will be attending and how many hours you think you’ll need on-site, and we’ll make the arrangements.
We can also provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist at a location of your choice. Interpreters, civil subpoena and process service and courthouse record retrieval service are also available.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as complex business disputes, auto accidents and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Mooresville NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Mooresville area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Mooresville court reporter and North Carolina visit.
- The Mooresville-South Iredell Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions; check out their list of Mooresville hotels. Iredell County is home to beautiful Lake Norman and is at the heart of the region’s thriving motor racing industry (check out Race City USA for Mooresville’s racing-related attractions).
- Nearby Statesville is the county seat of Iredell County. The Iredell County Courthouse is located on East Water Street in Statesville, while an alternative courthouse is located in Mooresville. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the main courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Iredell County include Davidson, Harmony, Love Valley, Stony Point and Troutman.
- Transportation: Mooresville is located on Interstate 77 just south of its key intersection with Interstate 40. US Highway 21 also serves the area. The nearest major airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, located about 40 minutes to the south. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Statesville Regional Airport and Lake Norman Airpark.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Mooresville that we serve include Hickory, Mocksville, Salisbury, Statesville and Yadkinville. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Cary, High Point, Concord, Gastonia, Chapel Hill, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.