Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Oxford, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004. While we do not have a physical office in Oxford, we can provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist at a location of your choice.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as complex business disputes, auto accidents and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Oxford NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Oxford area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Oxford court reporter and North Carolina visit.
- The Granville County Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions. Check out their list of Oxford area hotels for potential conference room rentals.
- As the county seat of Granville County, Oxford is home to the Granville County Courthouse, located on Main Street. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Granville County include Butner, Creedmoor, Stem, and Stovall.
- Spanish interpreter needed? Find an interpreter certified by the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts here.
- Transportation: Interstate 85 runs through Oxford. US Highways 15 and 158 also serve the area. The nearest major airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, located about 45 minutes to the southwest. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Henderson-Oxford Airport.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Oxford that we serve include Durham, Henderson, Louisburg, Roxboro and Wake Forest. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Cary, High Point, Concord, Burlington and Gastonia.