Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Morrisville, North Carolina and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) area. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004.
Conference room hosting and videoconferencing are available at multiple locations less than 10 minutes away from Raleigh-Durham International Airport, in Cary, northwest Raleigh and in Durham near Research Triangle Park, subject to facility demand. Like all locations in our room concierge network, your fully-furnished deposition room will be comfortable and private, with copy and reception support close by. For non-videoconference depositions, room fees are waived when a transcript is ordered at the time of the deposition. When requesting a reporter, be sure to let us know how many people will be attending and how many hours you think you’ll need on-site, and we’ll make the arrangements.
We can also provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist at a location of your choice.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as business litigation, property disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Morrisville NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Morrisville/RDU area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your North Carolina visit:
- The Wake County Courthouse is located in downtown Raleigh, the county seat. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse facilities at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Wake County include Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Rolesville, Wendell and Zebulon.
- Spanish interpreter needed? Find an interpreter certified by the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts here.
- Transportation: Morrisville is located at the intersection of Interstate 40 and Raleigh’s outer 540 loop. It is also served by N.C. Highways 54 and 147.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Morrisville and Raleigh-Durham International Airport that we serve include Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Durham, Holly Springs, Lillington, Pittsboro and Sanford. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Concord, Gastonia, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.