Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Sanford, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004. While we do not have a physical office in Sanford, we can provide a qualified reporter, legal video specialist and remote web-stream videoconferencing at a location of your choice. (High-speed internet connection required at location for web-stream videoconferencing.)
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as business litigation, property disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Sanford NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Sanford area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Sanford court reporter and North Carolina visit.
- The Sanford Area Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions. Check out their list of Sanford area hotels for potential conference room rentals.
- As the county seat of Lee County, Sanford is home to the Lee County Courthouse, located on South Horner Boulevard. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Lee County include Broadway.
- Serving a subpoena? Find a process server affiliated with the North Carolina Association of Professional Process Servers here.
- Transportation: Interstate 74 runs near Sanford. US Highways 1, 421, and 501 also serve the area. The nearest major airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, located about 40 minutes to the northeast. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Sanford-Lee County Airport.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Sanford that we serve include Apex, Asheboro, Cary, Chapel Hill, Dunn, Fayetteville, Holly Springs, Lillington and Pittsboro. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, High Point, Concord, Gastonia, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.