Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Statesville, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004. While we do not have a physical office in Statesville, we can provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist and at a location of your choice.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as business litigation, property disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Statesville NC Deposition
Our recommended provider of executive conference room hosting in Iredell County is Regus Langtree at the Lake in nearby Mooresville. We will be happy to arrange your conference room at this facility, subject to availability. Room fees are waived when a transcript is ordered at the time of the deposition. When requesting a reporter, be sure to let us know how many people will be attending and how many hours you think you’ll need on-site, and we’ll make the arrangements.
If you’re not familiar with the Statesville area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Statesville court reporter and North Carolina visit.
- The Statesville Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions. Check out their list of Statesville hotels for potential conference room rentals. Iredell County is home to beautiful Lake Norman and is at the heart of the region’s thriving motor racing industry.
- As the county seat of Iredell County, Statesville is home to the Iredell County Courthouse, located on East Water Street. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Iredell County include Mooresville (the largest city in Iredell County and home to the alternate courthouse), Davidson, Harmony, Love Valley, Stony Point and Troutman.
- Spanish interpreter needed? Find an interpreter certified by the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts here.
- Transportation: Statesville is located at the key intersection of Interstate 40 and Interstate 77. US Highways 21, 64 and 70 also serve the area. The nearest major airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, located about 45 minutes to the south. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Statesville Regional Airport and Lake Norman Airpark.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Statesville that we serve include Hickory, Mocksville, Mooresville, Salisbury and Yadkinville. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Cary, High Point, Concord, Gastonia, Chapel Hill, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.