(COVID-19 update: North Carolina notary-reporters are authorized to swear in-state witnesses remotely through February 28, 2021. Please let us know when scheduling your deposition where your witness will be participating so that we can help you arrange remote swearing.)
Streaming video depositions help your modern law practice become more efficient and deliver superior client value. We offer multiple streaming platforms to manage the particular security, cost, exhibit sharing and device connectivity needs of each deposition:
- Budget Streams powered by Zoom, which offer easy mobile or tablet access and screensharing
- Exhibit Presentation Streams powered by vTestify, a laptop-based platform with advanced exhibit preloading and distribution and self-guided breakout rooms (sample below)
- Stream Rooms facilitating room-to-room and room-to-device collaboration among participants, including those using traditional videoconference room units
When scheduling, please let us know whether you would like your deposition session recorded. Video is only recorded upon advance request.
Contact us for a free consultation to help you choose the right streaming tool for your next deposition. We’ll work with you to identify and pretest the tech-readiness of all participants and integrate your session seamlessly with other critical resources, including our nationwide network of reporting and room partners.
- Remote Depositions in North Carolina During COVID-19 (Lincoln Derr)
- Pointers for taking depositions by videoconference during COVID-19 (N.C. Lawyers Weekly)
- US Remote Deposition and Oath Status (Perkins Coie)