Unlock the power of streaming video depositions to make your practice more efficient and help you deliver superior value for your clients!
We’re proud to be a Preferred Court Reporting Partner of vTestify, an advanced streaming platform custom-designed for depositions that recreates the convenience of in-person interaction from the comfort and security of your office, using your existing Chrome browser (no downloads required).
vTestify Streams (screenshot below) give you the power to:
- Easily toggle to and from the integrated Exhibit Panel to customize screen view of shared exhibits and up to 14 participants.
- Preload exhibits and keep them private until they are shared with all parties.
- Load additional exhibits as needed during the deposition using the simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Mark and annotate exhibits in a live environment, using an intuitive dropdown interface.
- Direct the witness to a particular portion of a document using the Share View feature.
- Search exhibits in real time using enhanced keyword search.
- Track a live voice-to-text stream of the deposition audio for private review during the deposition.
- Move freely to and from multiple, lockable sidebar rooms without host intervention.
- Request recording of witness video with time stamping. Video is only recorded upon advance request.
Contact us for a free demo today!
- Use our StreamFinder tool to determine which deposition tool is right for you in five questions or less (Worley Reporting)
- Remote Depositions in North Carolina During COVID-19 (Lincoln Derr)
- Pointers for taking depositions by videoconference during COVID-19 (N.C. Lawyers Weekly)
- US Remote Deposition and Oath Status (Perkins Coie)