Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Burlington, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004. While we do not have a physical office in Burlington, we can provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist at a location of your choice.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as business litigation, property disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Burlington NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Burlington area, here are a few tips to help you get started with planning your Burlington NC court reporting services and North Carolina visit.
- The Alamance County Area Chamber of Commerce and Alamance County Convention and Visitors Bureau websites have all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions. Check out their list of Burlington hotels for potential conference room rentals. Burlington is a thriving community located near abundant outlet shopping.
- While Burlington is the largest city in Alamance County, the county seat is nearby Graham, North Carolina. You’ll find the Alamance County Courthouse on West Elm Street in Graham. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full telephone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Alamance County include Alamance, Elon (home of Elon University), Gibsonville, Green Level, Haw River, Mebane, Ossipee and Swepsonville. Burlington is also partially located in Guilford County.
- Spanish interpreter needed? Find an interpreter certified by the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts here.
- Transportation: Burlington is located in the heart of the I-85 corridor; Interstates 40 and 85 run concurrently through the southern portion of Burlington. U.S. Highway 70 also serves the area. Alamance County is centrally located between two major airports: Piedmont Triad International Airport, located approximately 45 minutes to the west, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport, about 45 minutes to the southeast. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Burlington-Alamance Regional Airport.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Burlington that we serve include Asheboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Greensboro, Hillsborough, Pittsboro, Reidsville and Yanceyville. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Cary, High Point, Concord, and Gastonia. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.