Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Durham, North Carolina and the RTP area. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004.
Like all locations in our room concierge network, your fully-furnished deposition room will be comfortable and private, with copy and reception support close by. For non-videoconference depositions, room fees are waived when a transcript is ordered at the time of the deposition. When requesting a reporter, be sure to let us know how many people will be attending and how many hours you think you’ll need on-site, and we’ll make the arrangements.
We can also provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist at a location of your choice.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as business litigation, property disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Durham NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Durham/RTP area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Durham court reporter and North Carolina visit.
- The Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions; check out their list of Durham area hotels. Durham is home to the Duke University and Duke University Hospital.
- Learn more about what’s going on in the Research Triangle Park complex at the official RTP website.
- The Durham County Courthouse is located on South Dillard Street. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here).
- Spanish interpreter needed? Find an interpreter certified by the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts here.
- Transportation: Interstates 85 and 40 run through Durham. US Highways 15 and 501 and N.C. Highways 54, 55 and 157 also serve the area. The nearest major airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, located in neighboring Morrisville.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Durham that we serve include Apex, Burlington, Cary, Chapel Hill, Oxford, Pittsboro and Roxboro. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Concord, and Gastonia. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.