Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Gastonia, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004. While we do not have a physical office in Gastonia, we can provide a qualified reporter, legal video specialist and remote web-stream videoconferencing at a location of your choice. (High-speed internet connection required at location for web-stream videoconferencing.)
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as business litigation, property disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Gastonia NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Gastonia area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Gastonia court reporter and North Carolina visit.
- The Gaston Regional Chamber website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions. Check out their list of Gastonia hotels for potential conference room rentals, or consider scheduling your deposition in our Charlotte deposition center. Gaston County is home to a variety of natural attractions including Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden in Belmont and Crowders Mountain State Park in Kings Mountain.
- As the county seat of Gaston County, Gastonia is home to the Gaston County Courthouse, located on North Marietta Street. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Gaston County include Belmont, Bessemer City, Cherryville, Cramerton, Dallas, High Shoals, Kings Mountain (shared with Cleveland County), Lowell, McAdenville, Mount Holly, Ranlo, Spencer Mountain and Stanley.
- Serving a subpoena? Find a process server affiliated with the North Carolina Association of Professional Process Servers here.
- Transportation: Interstate 85 runs through Gastonia, connecting the city to nearby Charlotte. US Highways 29, 74 and 301 also serve the area. The nearest major airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, located about 20 minutes to the east. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Gastonia Municipal Airport.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Gastonia that we serve include Charlotte, Lincolnton and Shelby. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Cary, High Point, Concord, Chapel Hill, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.