Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Greensboro, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004.
We’ll be happy to schedule videoconference streaming and a boardroom-style conference setup in a local conference center or hotel, subject to facility demand. When requesting a reporter, be sure to let us know how many people will be attending and how many hours you think you’ll need on-site, and we’ll make the arrangements.
We can also provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist at a location of your choice. Interpreters, civil subpoena and process service and courthouse record retrieval service are also available.
Witness in a nearby city? Greensboro is located 20-25 minutes from High Point, and 25-30 minutes from Burlington.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as complex business disputes, auto accidents and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Greensboro NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Greensboro area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Greensboro court reporter and North Carolina visit:
- The Greensboro Partnership Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local hotels and attractions.
- Greensboro is the county seat of Guilford County, and is served by the Guilford County Courthouse located on South Eugene Street. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here).
- Piedmont Triad International Airport and Interstates 85, 40, 73 and 840 are the major transportation outlets serving the Greensboro metro area. The city is also connected by U.S. Highways 29, 70, 220 and 421.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Greensboro that we serve include Winston-Salem, Burlington, High Point, Asheboro, Lexington, Jamestown, Thomasville, Mocksville, and Reidsville. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Concord, Gastonia, and Chapel Hill. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.