Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to High Point, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004. While we do not have a physical office in High Point, we can provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist at a location of your choice. Corporate civil subpoena and process service and courthouse records retrieval service are also available.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as business litigation, property disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your High Point NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with High Point, proudly known as “The Furniture Capital of the World”, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your High Point court reporter and North Carolina visit.
- The High Point Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions. Check out their member directory for High Point hotels for potential conference room rentals. Make sure to take special care during the period of the ever-popular High Point Market, as hotels can fill up fast.
- High Point is the only city in North Carolina that is split among four counties: Guilford, Davidson, Randolph and Forsyth. Most of the city is located within Guilford County, whose county seat is Greensboro. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the Guilford County Courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Guilford County include Browns Summit, Gibsonville, Greensboro, Jamestown, Oak Ridge, Pleasant Garden, Sedalia, Stokesdale, Summerfield and Whitsett.
- Spanish interpreter needed? Find an interpreter certified by the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts here.
- Transportation: High Point is located near the key intersection of Interstate 40 and Interstate 85. Interstate 74 and US Highways 29, 70 and 311 also serve the area. The nearest major airport is Piedmont Triad International Airport, located about 25 minutes to the north. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Darr Field.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near High Point that we serve include Asheboro, Greensboro, Lexington, Mocksville, Thomasville and Winston-Salem.
We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Concord, Gastonia, Chapel Hill, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.