Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of professional court reporting services to Apex and other communities throughout North Carolina’s Piedmont region, has been trusted by attorneys and agencies to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services since 2004. If you’re deposing a witness located in or near Apex, North Carolina, we’re here to help!
We can provide a reporter at your location in Apex or at our Raleigh office. For non-videoconference depositions, room fees are waived when a transcript is ordered at the time of the deposition. When requesting a reporter, be sure to let us know how many people will be attending and how many hours you think you’ll need on-site, and we’ll make the arrangements.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as complex business disputes, auto accidents and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
- Straightforward, accurate billing
Planning Your Apex NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Apex court reporter and North Carolina visit:
- The Apex Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s attractions. Apex is located just west of Raleigh, a short drive from the sights and sounds of thriving downtown Raleigh.
- The Wake County Courthouse is located in downtown Raleigh, the county seat. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse facilities at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Wake County include Cary, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Rolesville, Wake Forest, Wendell and Zebulon.
- Transportation: U.S. Highways 1 and 64 run through Apex, as does Raleigh’s outer 540 loop. The nearest major airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, located about 20 minutes to the north. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Cox Airport.
Areas Served In and Near the Research Triangle
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- Holly Springs
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Concord, Gastonia, and Burlington.