Need a trusted, professional Cary, North Carolina court reporter for your deposition? Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to Cary and other communities throughout North Carolina’s Piedmont region, has been trusted by attorneys and agencies to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services since 2004. We’re here to help!
We provide standard conference room and web videoconference hosting for depositions at our Cary location, just off I-40 and only 10 minutes from Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) at Office Evolution (see map at bottom of this page). Your fully-furnished deposition room will be comfortable and private, with copy and reception support close by. For non-videoconference depositions, room fees are waived when a transcript is ordered at the time of the deposition. When requesting a reporter, be sure to let us know how many people will be attending and how many hours you think you’ll need on-site, and we’ll make the arrangements.
We can also provide a qualified reporter and legal video specialist at a location of your choice. Interpreters, civil subpoena and process service and courthouse record retrieval service are also available.
Witness in a nearby city? Our Cary location is located 5-10 minutes from Morrisville, 15-20 minutes from Apex, and 20-25 minutes from Holly Springs.
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as complex business disputes, auto accidents and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
- Straightforward, accurate billing
Planning Your Cary NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Cary area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Cary court reporter and North Carolina visit:
- The Cary Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s attractions; check out their list of Cary hotels. Cary is located just west of Raleigh, a short drive from the sights and sounds of thriving downtown Raleigh, and also offers its own delightful attractions such as Koka Booth Amphitheatre. Cary is also home to the N.C. Bar Center, headquarters of the North Carolina Bar Association.
- The Wake County Courthouse is located in downtown Raleigh, the county seat. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse facilities at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Wake County include Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Rolesville, Wendell and Zebulon.
- Transportation: Cary is served by U.S. Highways 1 and 64, as well as Raleigh’s outer 540 loop and a portion of Interstate 40. Raleigh-Durham International Airport is located just north of Cary in neighboring Morrisville. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Cox Airport.
Areas Served In and Near the Research Triangle
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- Holly Springs
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Concord, Gastonia, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.