Need a trusted, professional court reporting service for your Raleigh-area deposition? Worley Reporting is proud to be a locally-owned provider serving communities throughout the state of North Carolina. Our experienced, local professionals work hard to preserve your record with the highest standards of accuracy. You name it, we’ve done it – insurance and business law, personal injury, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation, even legislative hearings before the N.C. General Assembly.
Executive conference room hosting and videoconferencing via Zoom web video and landline speakerphone are available in our Raleigh office. Conference room hosting is billed by the hour with a minimum 3-hour reservation to allow for reporter setup and unanticipated delays or overruns. Videoconference streaming is billed by the hour. Testing of your device may be required prior to the day of the deposition to ensure a successful connection. We are not responsible for the quality of the internet connection at any facility outside our recommended provider network.
Areas Served In and Near the Research Triangle
- Chapel Hill
- Rocky Mount
- Wake Forest
- Holly Springs
- Greenville (extended network; please schedule early)
- Fayetteville (extended network; please schedule early)
- Wilmington (extended network; please schedule early)
We are also your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services elsewhere in the North Carolina Piedmont, offering standard network coverage to Charlotte, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem. Don’t see your city listed? Contact us through our online inquiry form and we’ll let you know how we can help.
Worley Reporting provides deposition reporting, legal video and legal transcription services. We take great care to provide only reporters that meet our standards for professionalism, expertise and reliability. Your deposition transcript will be thoroughly inspected for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves.
Our reporters and staff are highly experienced in handling expert and lay testimony and in managing ongoing litigation involving many witnesses in multiple locations. While we accept assignments in a variety of practice areas, we are particularly experienced in cases involving business disputes and medical testimony (personal injury and medical malpractice).
We can provide digital transcripts in a variety of formats, including PDF, Microsoft Word and RealLegal E-Transcript. Text-to-video synchronization is also available for importation into trial management programs such as Summation and Sanction. We also offer searchable PDF exhibits.
If you’re not familiar with North Carolina’s capital city, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Raleigh court reporter and North Carolina visit:
- Worley Reporting is proud to be a member of Shop Local Raleigh. Check out their website for other locally owned service providers, and buy local!
- The Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities, hotels and attractions.
- Raleigh is the county seat of Wake County, and is served by the Wake County Courthouse located on Fayetteville Street. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here).
- Serving a subpoena? Find a process server affiliated with the North Carolina Association of Professional Process Servers here.
- Raleigh is located on Interstate 40 between Interstates 85 to the northwest and 95 to the east. The nearest major airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, located about 20 minutes to the northwest of downtown, near Morrisville.
- Other cities and towns in Wake County include Apex, Cary, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Rolesville, Wake Forest, Wendell and Zebulon.
Raleigh NC Court Reporting (Wake County)
Contact us today at 919-870-8070 to schedule a court reporter in Raleigh, North Carolina.