Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, loves calling Raleigh, North Carolina home! Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004.
We provide conference room hosting and remote web-stream videoconferencing at our headquarters in North Raleigh’s Lafayette Village, near I-540 just minutes from Raleigh-Durham International Airport (see map at bottom of this page). Alternative locations are available to accommodate witnesses located in other areas of Wake County. Like all locations in our room concierge network, your fully-furnished deposition room will be comfortable and private, with copy and reception support close by. Room fees are waived when a transcript is ordered at the time of the deposition. When requesting a reporter, be sure to let us know how many people will be attending and how many hours you think you’ll need on-site, and we’ll make the arrangements.
We can also provide a qualified reporter, legal video specialist and remote web-stream videoconference at a location of your choice. (High-speed internet connection required at location for web-stream videoconferencing.)
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as business litigation, property disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Raleigh NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with North Carolina’s capital city, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Raleigh court reporter and North Carolina visit:
- Worley Reporting is proud to be a member of Shop Local Raleigh. Check out their website for other locally owned service providers, and buy local!
- The Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local hotels and attractions.
- Raleigh is the county seat of Wake County, and is served by the Wake County Courthouse located on Fayetteville Street. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here).
- Serving a subpoena? Find a process server affiliated with the North Carolina Association of Professional Process Servers here.
- Raleigh is located on Interstate 40 between Interstates 85 to the northwest and 95 to the east. The nearest major airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, located about 20 minutes to the northwest of downtown, near Morrisville.
- Other cities and towns in Wake County include Apex, Cary, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Rolesville, Wake Forest, Wendell and Zebulon.
Areas Served In and Near the Research Triangle
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- Morrisville/RDU Airport
- Holly Springs
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Concord, Gastonia, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.
Raleigh NC Court Reporting
Contact Us to Schedule at 919-870-8070 or email@example.com
Our Raleigh headquarters is located at Executive Office Suites, 8480 Honeycutt Rd, Suite 200, Raleigh, NC 27615.