Worley Reporting, an award-winning provider of court reporting services to the communities of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, is proud to offer coverage to Wake Forest, North Carolina. Attorneys and agencies have trusted us to produce thousands of high-quality deposition transcripts and related services in Carolina communities since 2004. While we do not have a physical office in Wake Forest, our North Raleigh office is located just 15 minutes away, and we can provide a qualified reporter, legal video specialist and remote web-stream videoconferencing at a location of your choice. (High-speed internet connection required at location for web-stream videoconferencing.)
What to Expect
Our experienced deposition reporters, legal video partners and staff routinely handle expert and lay testimony in areas such as business litigation, property disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice. Your deposition transcript will be created with respect for quality and accuracy, receiving the proper attention it deserves. Our services include:
- Live reporting of depositions, examinations under oath, arbitrations and other proceedings
- Deposition video recording and text-to-video synchronization
- Expedited and draft transcripts (please request in advance to ensure availability)
- Paperless digital transcripts in PDF, RealLegal E-Transcript, Word or ASCII
- Searchable PDF exhibits
- Hard copy and digital condensed transcripts and complimentary word indexes
Planning Your Wake Forest NC Deposition
If you’re not familiar with the Wake Forest area, here are a few tips to help you get started planning your Wake Forest court reporter and North Carolina visit.
- The Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce website has all the information you need to know on the area’s local conference facilities and attractions. Check out their list of Wake Forest hotels for potential conference room rentals, or consider scheduling your deposition in our Raleigh office, located about 15 minutes away. Wake Forest is located just north of Raleigh, a short drive from the sights and sounds of thriving downtown Raleigh.
- The Wake County Courthouse is located in downtown Raleigh, the county seat. You can find updated contact information and hours of operation for the courthouse facilities at the official courthouse website (full phone directory located here). Other municipalities and townships in Wake County include Apex, Cary, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Rolesville, Wendell and Zebulon.
- Serving a subpoena? Find a process server affiliated with the North Carolina Association of Professional Process Servers here.
- Transportation: U.S. Highway 1 runs through Wake Forest. Raleigh’s outer 540 loop and US Highway 401 also serve the vicinity. The nearest major airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, located about 30 minutes to the southwest. Other nearby airports with general aviation service include Triangle North Executive Airport.
Other Locations We Serve
Our goal is to be your convenient, one-stop source for deposition reporting services in North Carolina’s Piedmont. Communities near Wake Forest that we serve include Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Durham, Holly Springs, Lillington, Pittsboro and Sanford. We cover most of North Carolina’s major cities, including Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Concord, Gastonia, and Burlington. We also offer network coverage to over 40 additional markets nationwide as the official Piedmont partner of DepoSpan.